Monday, May 18, 2015

Spending my time




Hi, I’m Enric To Gassiot and I’m a student in Escola Casa Nostra in Banyoles. I’m interested in economics, movies and advertising. I know few people who are interested in this. I usually spend my free time with my friends, just hanging around, playing sports or being lazy. I really like going to the cinema and having dinner out.

I’m a very pessimist person and I think the world really needs help. But I believe that if every one tries to improve as a person the world will move forward. There are few things that make me angry, not to say none, but it just makes me mad when people are racist.

As far as the future is concerned, I’m worried about the climate change and over population; so far I don’t see any solution for these problems. But who knows? Humanity has gone through worse things. And for my personal future I just want a good job that isn’t boring and to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment