Monday, May 18, 2015

An accident


Jack and me were walking in the woods when something in the ground caught my eye. Upon further inspection we found out that it was an envelope full of cash. I was very excited, and I knew that luck had finally struck me. I was getting the money when Jack said:
-       Can I have some please? C’mon, we found it together...
-       Seriously? I was the one who found it; you’re just being selfish.
-       You’re the one who’s being selfish! It isn’t yours anyway.
-       Well I don’t give a damn: it’s mine now.
-       We should inform the cops, who knows were this came from...
-       Are you trying to black mail me? Because if you are I’d rather burn this envelope than to share it with you!
-       I bet you don’t have the guts.
-       Oh really? you think I don’t have the guts? You’ll see...
And with that I got up my lighter and burned the 1000$ until there was nothing left of it. We never talked about it again. Who needs Money if you have a good friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment