Monday, May 18, 2015

A happy ending


This time last year I was taking many pills, you see, I owned Money to the mafia; anywhere I looked I just couldn’t get such a high sum. The mafia from LA was even worse then the cartel, you didn’t pay? Death would be the least of your worries. Every night I slept with my gun and an eye open. And then an idea crossed my mind, and with sheer terror I realized it was my only choice: I could set up my boss. They would probably forget all the Money in a second. So a plan was laid out.

Me and Moe Green, my boss, had to go to Joe’s Motel, they were supposed to be waiting there to just kidnap him and do whatever they wanted with him. But as soon as we were there, I realized something was wrong, and then I heard the cold sound of a gun being cocked and some laughs.

-       You really think you could keep this a secret from me? My agents are everywhere. And you? You’re one lousy idiot who could never have gone far. And for as your “friends”, they’ll probably all be dead by now.

So I just didn’t have a choice, so I asked:

-Okay, but can I just play one more song with my guitar?

And with a swift movement I opened my guitar case and I took out an UZI. I fired everywhere, my bullets where flying in all directions, cars exploding... When I finally woke up I was in a bus out of LA going to Las Vegas. I thought, “Well, here is another fresh start, maybe a second chance? Who knows?”

No comments:

Post a Comment