Thursday, February 26, 2015

A cultural exchange

Hi John,

Nice to meet you, my name is Enric and I'm waiting for you to come to Banyoles in my house. I'm writing this letter to give you some information about me and where you're going to stay. I live in Banyoles with my parents, and my sister, Emma. We live in "Carrer Francesc MaciĆ ", in a condominium. Our apartment has got 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There's a garden with a swimming pool, but we share it with all the other neighbors.

My school is called "Escola Casa Nostra". The school is kind of close, so I go there by bike every day. My school is very big and has a wonderful alley with fields around, like an old college. My favourite subjects are Physical education and Technology. I want to do something in law or politics once I finish school. How about you? What are your favourite subjects? As extra activities, after school I play handball and I have piano lessons.

I have friends in and out of school. Our teachers are nice, so I think you'll enjoy your time in school. I am very busy during the weekdays, because I have to take many extracurricular activties.

On the weekends, I uswually play on some handball match; I do homework and meet my friends in the afternoon.

Write back soon and tell me about you, your family and where you live.

See you soon

Enric

No comments:

Post a Comment