Sunday, September 28, 2014


Enric To Gassiot                                                                                                     16/10/14
English

Writing Unit 2

Hi Josephine

As you might have heard, I recently met a woman different than any other. Her name is Ane. She’s the most beautiful girl you can imagine, but we’ve recently had some problems.

When we met in a cinema, we sat next to each other and realized that we were twin souls. A week later we were living in the same House. That’s where the problems started: my girlfriend gets home late, drinks a lot of vodka and slaps me and erases my homework from the computer. But the next day she starts to cry and begs me to forgive her. She says she loves me and I love her too but in a few days she starts drinking too much again.

I’ve been thinking a lot since then. I think I should leave her, but I just can’t think of life without her, she’s the electricity in my heart. But these violent attacks are beginning to be more frequent. What do you reckon?

Enric

No comments:

Post a Comment